Clavicula Nox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clavicula Nox

Welcome to official forum of Clavicula Nox, horde guild on Tarren Mill EU.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Preist app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nam

Preist app Empty
PostSubject: Preist app   Preist app Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 7:10 pm

Character

Name:Naminée
Level:68 [while iam writing this]
Class:Priest
Race:Undead
Armory Link:

Personal Info

Name Zebbe
Country / City:Sweden
Work / School:Ehmm..Iam painting cars and motorcycles with Airbrush..and i also do tattoos
Your possibility to play:good
Can you speak and understand English?Ehmm...I can understand every single word...i can speak it too but it is not fluent

In game info

Last guilds and why you left them:I have been in a guild Called Widgetz and wizards..On another server we made all the pre-tbc instances..Nax.bwl.etc and Somehow every 1 just stopped playing...And ppl didn't wanted to move on so we kept doing those oldschool instances..and then one day i said..i wanna move on so i left them and i joined this server..and then i have been doing as many lvls each day as i can..

Experience in raiding --

Instances you have done:Full Bwl.Mc.Onyxia.Naxx.Aq20/40 and all other outdoor bosses

Can you use VC / TS / VT:I can use vent and ts:] and i donno what Vc is

Why you wanna join Clavicula Nox?because..I want to progress and create a very big guild ..And ofc do maximum with healing! on you

Can you farm for Pots, Elixirs , Flasks etc:Yes i can

Lets say guild is going to do new boss, what will you do to get prepared?I will get pots.Sacred candles..and do some food that can boost my healing

Write something that will tell us more about you:Ehmm...iam a Professional Airbrush and almost half learned Tattoo:ist..And i and driving motocross and yeah i have won some championships..And i donno there isn't much more i can tell you
Back to top Go down

Preist app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clavicula Nox :: Applications-
Jump to: